WALT: evaluate ideas and information in a narritive text.

In reading I chose the book called the evil drinking fountain. It was about a school who had a evil drinking fountain and childrens who drank it they get a problem and then a new girl comes called oklahoma her dad needs a job her dad be’s are cameraman at school he sneakly drink water from the evil fountain. The childrens look at him and he gets confused after that a tournado cames they check the security camera and finds out that the fountain is evil. For an example one was about a Teacher who drank water from the fountain but then later she nearly cut her finger by a paper cutter. In create task 1 we needed to do the same create task as week 7 create task so we needed to do a story mapping boxes filling out the questions we needed to add Begining, who are the main characters, how are the characters feeling, middle, how does the story hint at the problem, how are the characters, problem, solution, ending and does it end happy is there a twist to the plot. We had two create task one all the create task was same as last week so we needed to write a paraghraph. We needed to write a new solution or ending. In create task 2 we got to interview the main character we needed to add five questions and we can do it creative as we like but it needs to be connected to your story.

I hope you enjoyed it,

Description: it was really fun I enjoyed it. I was confident because we did the same create task as last week. It was really easy because I alreading tryed it.

Here is my final work ( create task one and  two: